OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Workflow data form reset

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vitaliyberdylo 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Steve
    Participant

Hello,

I’m creating some custom workflow for my instance of OroCRM through yaml files. I’ve encountered some issues when i’ve worked on steps that add Call or Calendar_event and so on. I’ve a lot of steps that require to create a Calendar_event or a Call, i’ve no problem creating them, nor link them with activity list.

My problem is that i need to do a lot of conditionnal checks because the workflow processor keeps my data (pretty much don’t know why…). For example i’ve a step called “make_first_appointment” and another one “make_new_first_appointment” those two steps create a Calendar_event and a optional address (a link to oro_address). I precise that i can loop on the “make_new_first_appointment” and i can come back to any of those two steps.

When i add an address doing the “make_first_appointment” step and then click on the “make_new_first_appointment” step, the processor keeps my datas for the previous event and for the address. The problem is that without checking, either the event is created with the previous event’s address, or the processor throw an error due to the SymfonyValidator “not blank” condition.

Is there a way to “reset” the form data between steps, without using a data_handler/data_provider/… (perhaps just make a service)

Tell me if you need more informations

Regards

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

vitaliyberdylo
    Participant

Hello, Steve.
    Please provide your workflow configuration.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.