OroVibe 2020 is a unique event focusing on everything B2B eCommerce and helping B2B businesses along their digital transformation journey.
This year’s conference will take place on March 18, 2020, in Paris and will host an array of must-see talks around eCommerce strategies and business solutions.
Get ready for digital transformation and the latest in B2B eCommerce & CRM technologies with an expert roundtable, speakers, hands-on sessions and more. You will be able to interact with executives from global companies, leading software vendors and businesses just like yours.
Whether you’re a novice to B2B eCommerce or want to improve your existing online B2B marketplace, there’s something for everyone in our information-filled event. We want to ensure your digital transformation is a successful one, so we’ll touch on every subject related to it: trends in digitization, payments, multi-channel experiences, software solutions, and their development.
What’s on at OroVibe 2020?
- Case studies from B2B businesses of all shapes, sizes and digital stages
- Technology-focused discussions centered around design and development
- Networking with leading manufacturers, distributors, and other B2B players
- Roundtable with the B2B industry’s most pressing topics and issues (English)
- Stop by the day-long, informal DevBar on the sidelines of OroVibe
Developers and tech-savvy attendees are invited for an exciting hackathon experience the day after OroVibe. We’re bringing together developers, designers, and professionals to learn from each other and make history together with Oro.
Come for the tech trends, stay for the inspiring stories and expert advice. Here are some of the speakers and sessions you can expect to see:
- Julien Didier, CEO and Co-Founder at Agence Dn’D on the PWA Revolution in eCommerce
- Elie Hosansky, Partnership Manager at PayPlug on the Upcoming Perspectives in Payment for B2B Businesses
- Falco van Der Maden, CEO at Marello on How Coffee Mate Brand Empowers Omnichannel Sales in 35 Channels, with a Unique Unified Commerce Environment (English)
- Loic Dolbeau, Head of Digital Marketing at France Air on France Air Digitalization Success Story
- Jean-Charles Bordes, VP eCommerce at Smile on How Descours & Cabaud accelerate its international deployment with the next generation eCommerce platform
- Yoav Kutner, CEO and Co-Founder at Oro on How Animal Supply Company, largest US pet food distributor, digitizes their commerce operations with OroCommerce
Please note that while all presentation slides will be in English, some speakers will conduct their talks in French.
Check out the full OroVibe Agenda for a complete list of speakers.
Spots run out fast closer to the event
It’s completely FREE to register and attend – don’t delay and book your tickets today!
Date: March 18, 2020.
Time: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Place: La Fabrique Evenementielle
52 ter Rue des Vinaigriers,