Heads up Germany! There’s an important B2B eCommerce event for wholesalers, brands, and manufacturers that is headed your way soon!
OroVibe, the insightful eCommerce event, will be held in Cologne, Germany, on September 11 from 9.00 to 18.00 CEST at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
If you’re attending DMEXCO, the annual global digital marketing exposition in Cologne on September 12-13, arrive one day early so you can drop by OroVibe and benefit from both high-profile events.
Get into the Vibe and Talk eCommerce
There are no overly spacious, echoing conference halls and no empty rhetoric at OroVibe. It’s cozy and meaningful, the way talking business should be. You’ll gain distilled, applicable, and actionable business and tech advice based on real industry experience. The 200 attendees will learn only tried and tested best practice strategies for recharging and reinvigorating B2B business with eCommerce from seasoned practitioners.
Who Should Attend OroVibe Germany
OroVibe brings together digital merchants, solution agencies, and technology vendors operating in the emerging B2B space. This is a must-attend event for anyone looking to become industry ready, including:
- Business owners/CEOs
- Marketing or sales executives
- Digital strategy managers
- Solution integrators
- B2B payment and shipping providers
- New entrants to B2B eCommerce and industry enthusiasts
OroVibe Germany Key Highlights
- Perspectives on the promising B2B eCommerce industry and the challenges it faces today
- Differences between B2C and B2B eCommerce models
- Tangible benefits of eCommerce for B2B businesses
- Tools to scale business with eCommerce
- B2B eCommerce payment solutions
OroVibe’s keynote speakers cover all major areas of B2B eCommerce.
- Yoav Kutner, CEO, Oro Inc., will delve into the differences between the worlds of B2B and B2C and how these differences impact the way you do business.
- Andrè Morys, CEO, Web Arts, will share proven growth strategies in eCommerce.
- Dr. Georg Wittmann, Research Director, ibi research, will present the ibi Expert Survey results and uncover the true state of German B2B trade.
- Stephan Vila, Head of Payment, Creditreform, will discuss payment options in B2B eCommerce.
See the complete OroVibe agenda and the list of speakers.
More Reasons to Attend OroVibe
- Rethink and innovate the way you do B2B to become a highly competitive digital enterprise
- Hear real-life success stories of digital transformation
- View live demos of the solutions that enable B2B eCommerce
- Make new, valuable business connections with potential partners and customers at informal lunch, coffee breaks, and forum discussions.
- Benefit from a wealth of inspiring ideas to spark your own development initiatives
Interested in becoming an event sponsor? Reach out to us for more details.