OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce 404 Errors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johnfinlay 7 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

johnfinlay
    Participant

Hello, I just installed Orocommerce on a test machine. I can log into the admin panel, but I get a 404 error on almost every configuration screen: users, product catalog, products, customers, etc. Basically every option along the top menu bar gives a 404 error, but everything on the left panel under System Configuration and Commerce seems to work fine.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

johnfinlay
    Participant

OK, I am using Apache 2.4.7 and set up a Virtual Host pointing to the /web folder of the project. I also set up a CNAME of oro.mydomain.com and used that as the ServerName in my Virtual Host config. When I click on a link, it tries to open oro.mydomain.com/orocommerce-application/web/admin/user and gives a 404 error. If I shorten the url to oro.mydomain.com/admin/user then it works.

I set up all of the virtual host config after I had installed the application, should I re-run the installation wizard?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi John,

It may not be necessary. You can try to change the Application URL in the System -> Configuration -> General Setup -> Application Settings section, and clean the cache:

Let us know if it helps.

Thank you,
    Michael

johnfinlay
    Participant

Works perfect, thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.