Ready for a quick overview of the most recent improvements and important bug fixes made within OroCommerce? Take a moment to read the August maintenance releases recap to learn more about the new changes.
New OroCommerce LTS Maintenance Releases
OroCommerce and OroCommerce Enterprise 1.6.27
- The issue related to an unknown Entity namespace alias ‘OroSegmentBundle’ detected during the import of customer contact records has been resolved.
- The performance of the of field conditions editor initialization has been improved.
Visit the respective GitHub repositories and read the release notes for details:
* Note that all of our GitHub repos for the Oro products’ Enterprise Editions are only available to the logged in Enterprise users.
OroCommerce and OroCommerce Enterprise 1.6.26
- The performance of the Single Page Checkout has been improved to enhance customer experience.
- Unnecessary SQL queries are no longer executed on product view page in the backend.
- Brand names on product view page in the storefront are now translated properly.
- To speed up product saving when updating products and improve product management experience, support for `fetch`option in extended relations has been added.
To learn more, visit the GitHub repositories and read the release notes:
OroCommerce and OroCommerce Enterprise 1.6.25
- The config expression “blank condition” changes made to resolve the issue related to a warning message on duplicating shopping lists have been reverted to prevent backward incompatibility.
- Products Price Import for zero product prices now works as expected.
- The performance of ProductPriceRepository::deleteInvalidPrices has been improved to speed up records processing.
View the respective GitHub repositories and read the release notes for more information:
OroCommerce and OroCommerce Enterprise 1.6.24
- Fixed issue: the country/region selector in the backend used English equivalents for the country and regions names instead of translations when creating an address for a Contact.
- The performance of data provider for the “Top Selling products” block has been improved to ensure faster data returns.
For more details, visit the respective GitHub repositories and read the release notes:
OroCommerce and OroCommerce Enterprise 1.6.23
- Layout designs for All Products Catalog view on the storefront have been improved to ensure product names and categories are displayed properly.
- Product unit names are now translated correctly in RFQ confirmation emails.
- Unnecessary warning message on duplicating shopping lists is no longer displayed on the storefront.
- The sticky panel in the products grid now behaves as expected.
- Read permissions have been improved to enable correct editing, disabling, and price lists recalculating.
For more details, go to the respective GitHub repositories and read the release notes:
OroCommerce and OroCommerce Enterprise 1.6.22
- The option split_to_cells no longer affects the sorting and layout grid.
- Elasticsearch now returns the correct product selected by the user in the drop-down using product_id in the request.
Check out the GitHub repos and read the release notes to learn more:
OroCommerce Enterprise 1.3.35
- Resolved: issue related to the incorrect German translations cached in the backend.
- Login error message on the storefront and management console login pages are translated properly.
- The issue related to the first and second customer addresses linked to each other was fixed.
For more details, visit the respective GitHub repository and read related release notes:
That was it for today! Stay tuned for the next OroCommerce maintenance releases recap we’ll share in our blog in September.