Today we are announcing the availability of OroCRM and OroPlatform 1.4.0-RC1
As this is a preview version we do not recommend it for production use.
This version adds some issue resolutions and new features that include:
Multiple Customer Channels
Enhanced Account View Page.
The new Account page displays all customer identities across multiple channels in a single view.
Channel Management UI.
Added UI for channel creation and management. Out-of-the-box there are three channel types: Magento, B2B, and Custom; more channel types can be created by developers.
Lifetime Sales Value.
This feature provides sales value of customers by channel.
Ability to create and manage marketing lists that are used for email or marketing campaigns.
Create email campaigns directly from OroCRM
- Manage Recipients—represented by a Marketing list.
- Create Emails—the user may choose a template, or create a campaign email from scratch.
- Sending rules—for scheduling when the campaigns will be launched.
New Ecommerce Dashboard Widgets
- Average order amount
- New web customers
- Average customer lifetime sales
- Multiple improvements to Web API
- A new implementation of option sets
- Improved grids
If you are already using one of our older versions you can use the upgrade instructions to update to the latest version.
Clone instruction can be found here.
All issues should be reported in GitHub:
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback and comments in our forums