With eCommerce growing at a rapid pace, businesses are trying to proactively and successfully manage their multi-channel environments and engage with their customers on a deeper level.
Customers today expect businesses to respond to their needs immediately, and be highly engaged with them across a variety of channels. Companies know they need to understand and manage their customer relationships more effectively, but they don’t have the tools that match their needs.
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System can solve your customer management headaches as it consolidates all customer information for you, creating a single view of your customer across all channels in real time.
Here are the Top 3 Reasons why your eCommerce Business should have a CRM
1) Integration with third-party platforms
- Deep, multi-channel ecommerce integration to capture customer data from all channels
- Capture each customer’s online purchase history
- View info on abandoned carts
- Ability for sales and support to complete an order for the customer
- Integration with any tool you use. If you use it, we can connect with it.
- Integration with eCommerce shopping carts
2) Track all customer interactions to form complete 360 degree customer view and improve personalization and customer experience
- CRM enables you to capture cross-channel data from all points of interaction
- eCommerce and in-store purchase data
- Marketplaces and reseller sites
- Websites, social media, phone, email, and promotions
- Service and support interactions
- Complete B2B customer management
3) Customer segmentation tools to launch targeted and effective marketing campaigns
- Segment client data for targeted marketing campaigns managed directly from the CRM application
- Powerful data mining capabilities that allow to understand what matters to your customers
- Integration with services like MailChimp or dotMailer for automated marketing
- Track customer behavior and create segments
A CRM allows you to capture information, analyse data and create personalised actions from a more in-depth understanding of your customers. A deeper understanding of your customers will lead to a higher level of engagement, create efficiencies within your customer service department and ultimately deliver a better return on your investment.
About Balance Internet
Balance Internet is focused on outcome and committed to your success by specializing in the design, development and ongoing support of high performance, stable and scalable Magento eCommerce solutions. Our approach is focused on outcome, be it sales, operational efficiency or customer engagement, ultimately it is about contributing to the success of our retailer and wholesaler client partners. We are united by our team values of Passion, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork and our commitment to delivering successful outcomes for our partners.